Standard API Pump Types
Endurace Lift Solutions provide high quality STANDARD API PUMP TYPES:
Insert Bottom Hold Down Pumps: RWB, RXB, RHB RWB, RXB, and RHB
- General purpose API pump.
- Number of available accessories to meet application needs. Balanced Pressure around the barrel overcomes the disadvantages of a top anchor pump.
- Fluid has only to pass through the anchor and standing valve to be in the producing chamber of the pump. The top anchor pump shares this advantage.
API Insert Top Hold Down Pumps: RWA, RHA
- The top anchor (hold-down) eliminates sand settling between the pump barrel and tubing on the hold down preventing stripping jobs.
- The top anchor pump allows the standing valve to be submerged in the fluid being pumped. This allows the fluid level to be pumped down below the seating nipple.
- The pump barrel can act as a gas anchor in gassy installations.